What is Tadalista CT 20?
Tadalista CT 20 is one of the most convenient mild doses that treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. It is a prescription medication that allows men to enjoy sex without worries of softer erections. Tadalafil is the main active content of this medicine that is present in the 20mg composition. It activates in a few minutes of using this ED medicine and starts promoting stronger erections.
It’s quite impressive how this ED medication improves erections naturally. But, don’t get overwhelmed by using this impotence medicine for women or children below 18 years. Moreover, you’ll have to inform your doctor if you’re suffering from any serious health problems before taking this medicine.
Lastly, this is a male enhancer medicine that cannot trigger sexual excitement. It only works if you’re sexually stimulated. The Tadalista CT 20 or Tadalista 20 ED pill does not hold responsibility for curing ED completely or helping you with any sexually transmitted diseases.
What is the best time for taking Tadalista CT 20mg?
- The best time for taking Tadalista CT is 20mg tablet 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual intercourse. You can simply swallow the tablet as a whole with a glass of water. That’s it.
- However, make sure to have this medicine at a fixed time daily. It will help in maintaining the effectiveness of Tadalafil.
- You’re only supposed to swallow this pill & not chew, break, or crush the tablet. Additionally, you’ll have to take care that your alcohol intake is limited during your treatment duration.
- Meanwhile, you can consider it safe for using this ED pill with or without food.
Tadalista CT 20 Side Effects
If they appear, you’ll possibly see only minor side effects of Tadalista CT 20mg tablets. Don’t rush for medical attention unless the symptoms are getting out of control.
The common ones are as below:
- Dry mouth
- Irritating skin
- Buzzing in ears
- Flushed face
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
The rare side effects have symptoms like bloody urine, irregular heartbeat, heavy chest pain, and inflammation of the skin. Call out for medical help as soon as possible.
Firstly, you should discuss your current medicines under consumption with your doctor. Secondly, try to maintain a safe gap of 2 hours between any other medicines and Tadalista. Thus, you can stay assured that your ongoing medications aren’t triggering any rare side effects.
In this list, you can see the medicines having conflicting reactions with Tadalafil. So, avoid taking them together.
- Sleeping pills
- Any medicines with nitrates content
- ED medicines with Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Vardenafil, etc active content
- Antifungal medicines
Tadalista CT 20 Reviews
“Besides suffering from impotence, I face difficulty in swallowing a tablet. Thanks to Tadalista CT 20mg tablet, I can treat ED effectively without worrying about what to do in such situations. This is a highly effective medicine that makes you experience fewer to no side effects. I barely had nausea for a day or two. After that, my system gelled so well with this medicine.”