What is Malegra 200?
Malegra 200 is a powerful oral medication for improving erections in men. It is one of the best medicines for treating low libido problems among males. Men suffering from softer erection problems experience poor sex drive. But, Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence medicines like Malegra 200mg become a savage treatment option. It boosts sex drive like anything.
Men can last for up to 5 hours with each Malegra 200 or Malegra 100 dose. It’s quite impressive that this ED medicine has fewer side effects & can be consumed for a longer duration. Be happy that it does not have abusive potential!
Working of Malegra 200 mg Tablets
Malegra 200 contains 200mg of Sildenafil Citrate. It treats impotence naturally by dilating blood vessels in the male genitals and supplying adequate blood flow therein. As Sildenafil unclogs veins carrying blood to the penis, blood transfer becomes smooth & fast. Thus, men can achieve and maintain firm erections for 4 to 5 hours.
How to use Malegra 200 tablets?
- Malegra 200 is an oral tablet that should be swallowed as a whole with a glass of water. Take this medicine at a fixed time daily. Ideally, it should be used at least half an hour before romancing.
- Don’t drink alcoholic beverages while you’re going to take this ED pill.
- If you break, crush, or chew Malegra 200 or Malegra Professional tablet then its effectiveness will be altered. So, you better don’t attempt it.
- Malegra tablets can be used before or after having meals. But, don’t take it after having heavy/fatty meals.
- Activities like driving or using heavy tools may put you in risky situations. So, don’t attempt any such attention-seeking activities.
Here is the list of common side effects of Malegra 200mg tablets:
- Dry mouth
- Flushed face
- Blurry vision
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Ringing in ears
- Body pain
In rare cases only, men may experience inflammation of the skin, pain while getting erect, bloody urine, irregular heartbeat, or chest pain. Beware if any of this happens to you & call on emergency helpline number immediately.
Warnings & Precautions
- Men should take Malegra 200mg upon prescription only.
- Never give this impotence medicine to women during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Avoid giving this ED medicine to children who haven’t reached 18 years of age.
- Malegra 200 should not be used along with medicines that have conflicting reactions with Sildenafil Citrate.
- This ED pill might not be prescribed to men having serious health disorders like heart, kidney, liver, high/low blood pressure, etc.
- Don’t stop using this ED medicine suddenly. Ask your doctor about how to discontinue taking Malegra 200mg tablets safely so that you don’t see withdrawal effects.
Malegra 200mg tablets should be stored in a cool and dry place. Don’t store them for the easy access of children.
Malegra 200 Reviews
“I have tried Malegra 100 before & was willing to extract more benefits from this male enhancer pill. I got prescribed Malegra 200 & it was the best decision of my life. It turned out just right as per my expectations. I and my partner are beyond happy whenever we have sexual intercourse after using this Malegra medicine.”